My son and were finally able to get pics developed and some were for or towards friends and families gifts !!Honestly it is not a special time ever we get to do this!!

WE gathered an order together and felt so happy we got special surprises and normally we never have an extra 20 to print out pics! WELL the whole kiosk shut down came back on started my order back and completely !! I think while the lady did try to help stated how this particular one does this !! sometimes needs to be shut down and restarted !!

um SIGNNNNNN!!!! we are a one car household::: WE share v vehicle and Boyfriend works 6 to 6 I work days ! and did go visit is Great plus had other things needed to get done!! First of all the associate was only one cashier by photo center!!!!

She had to take paying customer but PLEASE A SIGN OH and proper amount of associates for Christmas!! My son had to jump on other one KIOSK and grab some quick as he could!!! I went out in my car was bummed !!!!!PISSSSSSSSSSED!!!! DISGUSTED!!!

IM not even sure if the three came from the from me or the one he quickly!

Today I cant even go to store of course my vehicle has a 2nd flat today as it did yesterday !!!THAT COST US $49 we took out xmas gifts $$ not your problem but now I'm SCREWED!!STORE1234 will send pic to

Comments