2.0

Yesterday I went to CVS photo for printing my kids passport photo.The photo I got was cut off from bottom so that the size is obviously wrong and they were also blurred like an oil painting and the background was not white any more, instead, became dark and grey.

The store manager there sucks. He was so impatient and he just wanted to say there was nothing wrong!!

I told him the quality of the photo could not meet the requirement but he refused to do anything or helped me. He was doing his job without any responsibility for his customers.

I request to refund my money because they cannot be used at all and he just throws those photos away in trash bin without and cover. I asked him if it is the proper way to discard customers photos and he said that trash bin is specific which I could not believe as there was even no cover on the top.!! I was so upset to see he throw my kids photos into that trash bin without any protection of our privacy!!

I at the end paid for those useless photos just because I want protect my kids’ right. But I feel shame of CVS and will never use their service any more.

Review about: Cvs Photo Photo Printing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

My photos came out perfect but the wrong size. I specifically requested the 2x2 for passports and even wtote it on a comment section on their website ordering service just so there is no confusion. The moron who developed them didn't even have the common sense to notice even the way I took my picture was a sure sign it was for passport reasons and didnt bother to double check.